Code of Conduct
- In business, there are two main factors to be considered i.e. quality parameters and business parameters which are interdependent. At Ozat, we do not compromise quality aspects to achieve business goals.
- The business policy adopted by Ozat Pumps is transparent in nature. Quality requirements, timely delivery, service on priority are the parameters followed.
- In general consumers want to satisfy their requirements and our dealers/ distributors provide the data & help in selection of appropriate pumps, keeping in mind price, performance and long life of the product.
- All the advertisements of Ozat's products in technical magazines provide information on variety, quality, service and data which is not appropriate are not at all printed.
- Ozat Pumps procures & supplies the material and product against proper bills and payments are made by cheques. All the taxes such as Sales Tax, Income Tax, Service Tax, Excise Duty etc. are all paid promptly.
- Prices of the products are fixed keeping long term perspective and the same are not changed without informing and giving sufficient time. Undue advantage is not taken by the company.