GNB - Submersible Effluent Pumps
Ozat Pumps is India’s largest manufacturer & exporter of submersible effluent pumps, but that is just a small part of the complete wide range of submersible pumps available to our professional dealer. Ozat Pumps, Rajkot TUV SUD certified ISO 9001:2000 Company that’s what you need in your bore. Ozat has a wide range of submersible effluent pumps that suit various kinds of project requirements.
Our customers know that a one-size fits all approach just is not going to satisfy today’s demanding consumer. By utilizing Ozat Pumps industry leading, modern technology, state of art infrastructure, manufacturing techniques and two decades of complete pump experience.
Ozat’s Submersible Effluent Pumps are the most economical energy-efficient pumps for handling water with suspended solids upto 50 mm sphere.
Ozat Pumps has partnership with the industries leaders in submersible pumps for design to help create products for consumer, municipalities and original equipment manufacturers that meet or exceed large market requirements. All Ozat Pumps products are backed by trained dealers & supported by factory trained sales engineers team and in house product engineers.
Salient Features Of Submersible Effluent Pumps
- Corrosion resistant, Impact resistant, Lightweight, Continuous duty when fully submerged. Swing or vertical float option
- For handling water with suspended solids upto 50 mm sphere
- Non Clog vortex impeller
- Vertical discharge with female flange
- Motor - 2800 rpm motor with 'F' class insulation, suitable for three phase power supply of 415 VAC, 50 Hz.
- Motor is jacketed & filled with the coolant. Thus the pump is suitable for working in worst working conditions, having capacity for longer period of dry running.
- Dual ball bearings
- Dual mechanical seal - Motor side - Carbon Vs. Ceramic; Pump size - Silicon Carbide Vs. Silicon Carbide
- Cable of suitable rating x 4 core double sheathed submersible cable of 10 meters length provided as standard length. Extra cable length can be provided with prior information
Application Of Submersible Dewatering Pumps
Effluent Pumps is designed for applications like:
- Graywater pumping
- Septic Tanks Effluent
- STEP Systems
- Water Transfer
- Basement Sumps
Material of Construction ›
Submersible Effluent Pumps
- All Cast Iron with Stainless Steel Jacket
- Stainless Steel Hardware for easy maintenance
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice